Y’all, I’ve gotten so much love over the last year since I started Emily March Photography. So I want to give back to YOU! One lucky duck gets to win the following goodies!
1. A one-hour session of your choice (engagement, portrait, family, etc) with me for free! Shoot must take place within 25 miles of Chapel Hill, cannot be included as part of a wedding package and must be redeemed by Feb. 1, 2013. Winner receives a CD with their high-res images and print rights!
2. Confession: I have a serious obsession with mugs. Really. I have way to many. With my never-ending urge to buy them, I thought I’d get one for you! Don’t like coffee? Well for starters, you’re strange (just kidding, butnotreally), and secondly this little mug comes with it’s own tea pot! Dying….
3. I’ve always believed that it’s better to get stuff out than to keep it in. Hence, I’ve filled a lot of journals over the years. So I painted one for y’all :) I’m not much of a canvas painter, but give me a notebook, vase or really any inanimate object and I’ll go to town. I actually have a smaller journal painted just like this one that I use to write down my favorite quotes and verses!
How to enter:
1) Like my Facebook page! If you’ve already done this, then look at you- you’re already one step ahead!
2) Click one of the “Share this Post” options below and spread the word via Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. You can choose any which way you please, but you must include a link to this post and you must tag me in it.
3) Comment! Write below and suggest a photo project you’d like to see me do or tell me what your favorite part of fall is. I’m personally a huge fan of scarves and hot cider :)
Ta da! You have to do all three to be eligible, so don’t forget a step! The giveaway ends Thursday at 11:59 pm! I’ll choose the winner randomly and announce it next Monday!